Sunday, November 20, 2005

An actual response from a reader!!!

When creating this blog, I never dreamed I would actually receive comments to m worthless thoughts. Today I thought, what the hell, I'll check and see if anyone has responded to these worthless entries.

The first entry, no response. The second entry, no response. Then like a breath of fresh air, at the bottom of a quote I'm fond of, a comment. My pulse increased, I became tachypneic, the anticipation surged. I struggled to move my cursor to the link.

I clicked on the link, my computer slowly crunched the information. To my amazement there was actually a comment. I began to read-

"Great blog. If there is anything I can do to help let me know...."

Then the kicker. The remaining portion of the comment an ad for Banners. I was dumbfounded. My first comment, spam in a can. My anger and frustration soon disappeared and I was back to contemplating how to get my steering wheel to heat up like the seats in my car. Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home